Are you our next physiotherapist?
Sydney Women’s Physiotherapy/Pelvic Connections is always looking for their next physiotherapist. Sydney Women’s Physiotherapy has been in operation for thirteen years and includes post-graduate qualified pelvic health physiotherapists. We are a team dedicated to mentoring, support, professional development and team work.
We are looking for a physiotherapist with the following qualifications and attributes:
- Qualified physiotherapist
- Registered with AHPRA
- SIRA accredited or willing to be SIRA accredited
- Experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Experience or interest in pelvic health physiotherapy
- Willing to continue learning
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Enthusiastic about spreading the word of pelvic health
- Confidence to perform meet and greet with like-minded health professionals or willing to build confidence in this area
- Confident in providing exercise prescription
What you will receive as a physiotherapist joining our team:
- The ability to work in a beautiful, light-filled work space
- Work-life balance
- No weekend work
- Mentoring program tailored to suit your goals
- Supportive team
- Full administration support
- The ability to work closely with a large number of referrers (GPs, specialists, allied health professionals and exercise professionals)
- Room for career development and progression
Interested in working at Sydney Women’s Physiotherapy?
If you are interested in joining our team as a physiotherapist, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “EMPLOY ME” written in the subject line.